- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- reinforced top and bottom corners on both box and lid, help prevent chipping and cracking
- easy-grip handles have structural rib reinforcement to provide extra support for heavy loads
- 12" x 18" box has side capacity indicators for quick inventory checks; perfect for "prepping" and "portioning" of foods
- quart, gallon, and liter capacity indicators (on 12" x 18" box) offer portion control for both domestic and international use
- StorPlus™ Boxes and Lids' date indicator helps promote organized food storage, makes inventory checks quick and easy
- all sizes stack for easy, efficient storage; fit standard carts and racks
- smooth interior surface makes cleaning easy
- use everyday to organize and inventory kitchen supplies and equipment
- stacks with other boxes on the market
- use in catering for storage and transporting of foods, beverages, linens, and supplies
- serve and display ice and iced beverages
- boxes double as dough proofing bus boxes, warewashing tubs for kitchen overflow, or remote locations
- "Lock-Tight" lids can be reversed and used as bun pan or tray
- 18" x 26" colander is ideal for storing, draining, thawing, and marinating foods; keeps lettuce crisp, thaws and drains fish on ice, marinates chicken, etc.
- colander fits 18" x 26" x 6" or deeper boxes
- Clear polycarbonate provides easy visibility, superior resistance to food acids and oils and withstands temperatures from -40°F to 212°F
- Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping
- NSF Listed as N10611-PC
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||24|