- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Cateraide™ quality construction
- Insulated to maintain correct serving temperatures
- Individual track for each food pan
- PC300N end loader holds five 2.5" deep pans
- PC600N has twice the capacity ten 2.5" deep pans
- PC600N's separate compartments enable you to put hot food in one; cold in the other (see below for food pan combinations)
- Keeps food hot / cold for 4 - 6 hours
- Included 4 non-marking casters; 2 swivel ( 1 non-locking and 1 locking)
- Handle height is 3"
- NSF Listed as NPC600N
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Available in 4 Colors
Other Products from Cateraide™ Insulated End Loaders
|Material - Insulation||Polyurethane|
|Material - Shell||Polyethylene (PE)|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||4|