- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Easy to assemble; add tray slides and end shelves without removing legs
- Wider sneeze guard offers better coverage; two-piece acrylic shields allow for easy assembly
- Sneeze guard end posts have acrylic shields to provide more complete coverage
- Filled with thick polyurethane foam to hold ice for hours and help keep your food at the correct serving temperatures
- Textured finish resists scratching and is simple to clean
- Food bars are molded from durable polyethylene
- Faucet-type drain plug facilitates water removal
- Sturdy, recessed 5" non-marking swivel casters, two with brakes
- Optional tray slides and end shelves
- BPA free
- Economical polyethylene will withstand temperatures from -40° to 180° F
- BPA Free
- NSF Listed as N6625
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Recyclable: “4” signifies low-density polyethylene (LDPE).
Available in 3 Colors
Other Products from Six★Star™ Portable Food Bars
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||80|