- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 12 ea
- Super-tough clear Polycarbonate for ultimate durability; identify contents at a glance
- Exclusive Carlisle Spoonable™ bottom for increased yield and less food waste
- Tight double-sealing lids protect against spills and extend freshness; easy opening design eliminates frustration too
- Printed capacity indicators in gallons and liters for simple portion and inventory control
- Stacking shoulder prevents jamming; StorPlus™ containers stack with other major brands for convenient storage
- Lids have date indicators to help maintain food quality and control inventory turns
- StorPlus™ Lids are interchangable with other brands
- Clear polycarbonate containers provide exceptional durability, clear viewing of contents, and can withstand temperatures from -40°F to 212°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||30|