- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 4 ea
- 20-compartment tilted cup rack with built-in extender to hold tall glassware and barware for dishwashing, storage and transportation (4.34" x 3.41" diameter compartment size)
- Efficient tilted wash rack design promotes thorough cleaning of glassware
- Use as a stationary or mobile server station, drying rack, storage rack, catering rack and more
- Designed for years of heavy use with durable construction, stable stacking and easy-to-grip handles molded in
- Use Carlisle Open Rack Extender, Rack Cover or Rack Dolly to achieve an exact fit for higher extension, storage protection and easy transportation (all sold separately)
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||8|