Researchers have found that students are more likely to eat breakfasts and other meals when offered in a classroom environment. We can help you mobilize your breakfast offering and reach students where they’re at – increasing test scores and improving attendance.
We're Here To Help
To learn more about how to create a successful school breakfast program watch what some Wisconsin Schools are doing.
- Perfect for full kitchens, hallways or classroom grab & go or off-site catering
- Unique combination of space-saving design, load capacity, and long-lasting durability
- Support 350 pounds and fold up in a single, quick and easy motion
- Knock-down Utility Carts provide an economical solution for transport of packaged Grab&Go breakfast to the classroom
- Utility carts are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel for superior strength and durability
- Available in 400lb capacity
- A cost-efficient solution breakfast or meal delivery on trays
- Carts are in stainless steel and available in different sizes